Sunday, May 3, 2009

PNC Park, Pittsburgh, PA

The Milwaukee Brewers travel to Pittsburgh for two night games on May 4th and 5th after splitting a 4 game home series with the Arizona Diamondbacks.

I have heard that PNC Park in Pittsburgh is one of the more beautiful baseball stadiums in the country, both inside and out. Because of this, I was considering a family trip to Pittsburgh this Summer to catch a Brewers/Pirates game there. While in the Steel City, I was hoping to see the zoo, maybe a museum, and of course try one of Pittsburgh's most famous sandwiches-the Primanti Bros Philly Cheesesteak sandwich (loaded with coleslaw and french fries).

If anyone has been to the stadium and can verify its allure, please let me know. More importantly, if you have had a Primanti Bros sandwich, please let me know if it is worth the trip.

BCBB

No comments:

Post a Comment